- Parking: Self-parking and valet are available, but there is limited accessible parking spaces. One such space is near is entrance, but the rest are up the inclined driveway.
- Entrance: The main doors are automatic.
- Check-in desk: In the center of the desk, there is a pull-out counter for those needing access.
- Restaurant: There is a restaurant on property; brunch is particularly popular. The main dining area is carpeted, and chairs can be removed from tables for wheelchairs.
- Pool: There is a wheelchair accessible lift for guests to get in and out of both the pool and spa.
There are 5-6 rooms that have been modified and designated for ADA access. Two of these rooms are in the main building, on the first floor (poolside), with have a king bed and a roll-in shower.
- Door: Has a lowered peep hole to see who is at the door.
- Bed: A king bed with access on both sides
- Closet: Has a lowered bar for clothing and an ironing board.
- Heating/Cooling System: Has been lowered and located near the bed.
- Shower: This roll-in shower is equipped with a mounted shower bench, grab-bars and a hand-held shower nozzle. A small shelf is in the corner and within reach of the bench.
- Towel Rack: Has been lowered and located on the wall closest to the bathroom door.
- Sink: A roll-up sink with little counter space. A shelf is located above the toilet.
- Toilet: Located in the corner with grab-bars. A side transfer from a wheelchair is possible.
- MISC: Located on the ground floor, so no elevator needed.