Yosemite Bug Rustic Mountain Resort is about thirty-minutes just outside of Yosemite National Park on Highway 140 tucked along a hillside, under groves of oak trees. It’s a popular place for young adults and international visitors to stay because it’s also associated with Hostel International, features different types of accommodations, on-site food and a health spa.
- Office: The Yosemite Bug Office is located across the restaurant/café where there’s also the designated ADA parking spot. A ramp leads around the door of the office; the office has no modifications but staff will assist by providing a clipboard for any signatures. Merchandise can be purchased here as well as any yoga or spa treatment sessions.
- Restaurant/ Café: Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and serves homestyle cooking. Different kinds of pies and the inhouse teas are exceptional. Two tables in the main dining area are at a height for wheelchair access, and there’s also an ADA toilet. Accessible parking just outside the barrier-free entrance.
- Health Spa: Parking and the ramp to access the Health Spa are located near the front of the property. Use ADA parking spot where the road spits; right above the campfire. The community heated, mineral bath has an ADA lift for accessibility. A lovely patio is also here and surrounded by plants and flowers.
- Yoga Studio:
- Campfire: An open campfire is just below the Health Spa, where wheelchair access can easily be made.
Soloman Building’s unit #A and #B as designated accessible rooms with a shared bathroom in between. One ADA handicapped parking spot is located right in front of the Soloman Building, and a ramp leads up to the patio deck to the rooms.
- Bed: Queen Bed with medium-low height. Loveseat/couch may need to be removed if there are two wheelchairs to access both sides.
- Furnished: A dresser and lamps.
- Power Outlets: Yes.
- WiFi: No.
- Television: No.
- Patio: Yes, with two chairs and table. Not private.
- Bathroom Sink: Roll-up
- Bathroom Grab-Bars: In shower and around toilet.
- Bathroom Shower: Roll-in with a padded, mounted bench and hand-held nozzle.