The Marriott in Columbia is located downtown, just a few blocks from the University of South Carolina and about twenty miles from Congaree National Park, which is a great day-trip location.
- Main Doors: Automatic
- Check-In Desk: Has a lowered section for more accessibility.
- Food: The large lobby has a bar and a restaurant.
- Parking: Paid lot.
- Pool/Spa: Yes, both indoors and with lifts. Accessible changing room with lowered, designated lockers, roll-in shower, roll-up sink and toilet with grab-bars.
- Gym: Yes, with some equipment usable by some, but no specific modifications.
- Elevator: Yes.
- Washer/Dryer: Yes, placed next to and stacked.
- Hallways: Carpeted
- Office/Computer/Printer: Yes, but the height of the desk is made for someone standing.
Room Amenities #7010
- Doors: Has a lowered peephole to see who is at the door. Bathroom door has an additional lowered hook.
- Bed: The queen bed has open space on both sides.
- Closet: Has both an upper and lower closet bar for clothing as well as an ironing board. Four dresser drawers are also available.
- Heating/Cooling System: Has been lowered.
- Curtain Rods: Curtain rods have been extended (elongated) to improve access.
- Mirror: Full length mirror in hallway.
- Shower: The roll-in shower has a mounted bench with grab-bars and a hand-held shower nozzle.
- Sink: Roll-up.
- Toilet: Is adjacent to the sink with grab-bar on the side and back wall.