The Brice Hotel in Savannah, Georgia is a chic, boutique hotel on the edge of the downtown area.
In the center of the hotel is a lovely courtyard surrounded by patio lights, which makes it a great setting for special events. Other little lounge areas are located inside the hotel as well, including the fine-dining restaurant that has a full bar with a lowered section at the bar.
An outdoor pool is another place to hang-out and has an accessible lift. Valet parking is the way to go, unless you want to struggle to search for open parking around the city.
- Doors: Has a lowered peep hole to see who is knocking on the door. The bathroom door has a lowered hook.
- Heat/Cooling System: Located in the hallway and has been lowered for better access.
- Bed: The frame around the king-sized bed creates a bit of a barrier for a smooth transfer.
- Lighting: The main lamp in the room can only be turn on using a switch on the floor. The lighting on the nightstands operates with a turn dial.
- Refrigerator: When open, it blocks pathway access in the room.
- Shower: A roll-in shower with grab-bars, a hand-held shower nozzle and a portable bench.
- Sink: Roll-up.
- Towel Rack: Has been lowered and is near the shower.
- Toilet: Grab-bars are located on the side of the toilet but not the back.