The shuttles are wheelchair friendly with a lift and two spaces on board for two wheelchairs; equipped with safety belts to secure the wheelchairs. The shuttle makes specific stops. You can first catch the shuttle at the Visitor’s Center, which has automatic front doors and an accessible restroom.
- Just like Bryce National Park, the Red Canyon National Recreation Trail is also located in Dixie National Forest, just outside of Bryce Canyon. You can see the paved bike path at times along Highway 12 on the way to Bryce National Park. The pathway runs for about nine miles and is fully paved. Also, right on the borderline to Bryce Canyon is a cute small little town; a great place to eat and fill up on gasoline.
- Bryce Canyon National Park is at a very high elevation and naturally colder than any other park in Southern Utah, so prepare accordingly.
- Fairyland Point: Unpaved viewpoint, 97ft (159m) to the rim – ok access (the road is closed in winter).
- Sunrise Point, Sunset Point, and Inspiration Point: Both are located in the same parking area with multiple handicapped parking spots at each overview entrance. Also located in this area are regular handicapped restrooms versus those with an accessible vaulted toilet. All three lookouts have paved pathways; expect slight inclines.
- Bryce Point: Paved viewpoint, 129ft (51m) – good access. An additional, steep 750ft (230m) paved trail takes people to a second lookout. This trail is weathered although paved and has no guard rails. Two handicapped parking spots are available.
- Paria View: Paved viewpoint, 129ft (39m) to the first overlook and continues for an additional 631ft (247m) in a downward slope to another viewing area. Two handicapped parking spots are available (the road is closed in winter).
- Swamp Canyon: Paved and level trail, 40ft (12m), to overlook. One handicapped spot is available.
- Farview Point: Paved trail, 70ft (21m) to the viewpoint. Right next to Piracy Point. Two handicapped parking spots are available along with vaulted toilet restrooms.
- Piracy Point: Unpaved, fairly level trail that is 1018ft (308m) from the parking lot at Farview Point.
- Natural Bridge: Paved, level trail for 61ft (19m) to the viewing area. Two handicapped parking spots are available.
- Agua Canyon: Paved, level trail for 54ft (16m) to the viewing area. One handicapped parking spot is available.
- Ponderosa Canyon: Paved, level trail for 32ft (10m) to the viewpoint and one handicapped parking spot.
- Black Birch Canyon: Paved, inclined trail for 141ft (43m) to the viewpoint. No accessible parking or cub-cutout to the viewpoint.
- Yovimpa Point: Paved trail about 790ft (239m) to the viewing area. Some slight inclines and no accessible picnic tables. From the other side of the parking lot, you can access Rainbow Point. Handicapped parking is available.
- Rainbow Point: Paved trail, 139ft (42m) to overlook. Another paved but slightly slopping trail leads to another overlook 321ft (97m) long. Four unisex restrooms with grab-bars and vaulted toilets are available along with more than three handicapped parking spots.