Accessible Room Options
This Downtown LA hotel has many accessible options with a roll-in shower and with a bathtub shower setup. To improve the booking process, here are the accessible rooms available along with access to amenities.
Rooms with Tub/Shower Setups: 317 (King Suite), 401 (Double Queen Beds), 500 (King Bed), 523 (King Bed), 600 (King Bed), 601 (Double Queen Beds), 623 (King Bed), 700 (King Bed), 723 (King Bed)), 823 (Double Queen Beds), 1507 (Suite King), and 2305 (Suite King).
Rooms with Roll-in Shower Setups: 400 (King Bed), 501 (Double Queen Beds), 701 (Double Queen Beds), 1901 (King Bed), and 2222 (King Bed).
Room Amenities (all ADA rooms)
- Lowered peephole
- Lowered closet bar
- All bed heights are the same
- One accessible outlet by the bed nightstand
- Desk height same in all rooms
- Roll-up sink
- Heat/Cooling controls at the same height in all rooms
- Improvements Needed: Access to the second set of window curtain rods, lowered bathroom hook, and more bathroom countertop space.
- Ability to book an accessible room online and specify room type
- Automatic front doors
- Lowered area at the check-in desk
- Restaurant bar with lowered section plus tables
- Emergency Evacuation Plan: During an emergency, a team is dispatched to the ADA rooms first. The State Law is to secure the occupant in the closest stairwell and stay with them until the LAFD comes to carry them down. They have the braces and they are trained.