The Jumbulance is Europe’s luxury coach and ambulance in one, designed to accommodate disabled travelers and their parties. There are 2 of these special vehicles and each holds 23 passengers. The Jumbulance travels all around Europe with no country being off limits. Depending upon the travel distance overnight arrangements needed, though many times the drivers drive into the night. Groups can hire a Jumbulance for any length of time. The Jumbulance is equipped with either 4 or 5 stretcher beds with adjustable backrests and knee support and 16 or 18 reclining seats. The stretcher beds can be replaced with wheelchairs.
The unique and special features include:
- Wide platform lift for ease of access
- Fully adjustable trolley beds
- Reclining seats with extra legroom
- Spacious wheelchair accessible toilet/washroom
- Comprehensive emergency medical equipment, like heart start and suction units, oxygen etc
- Kitchen for preparing small meals and drinks
- Generous storage for wheelchairs and luggage
- Mobile hoist
- PA system
- Air conditioning
Currently the travel insurance is £46 per person for overseas trips of up to 10 days. Further details and policy wording are available from the office. The Group will be responsible for arranging and paying for the drivers’ food and accommodation throughout the period of hire.