- Designated parking spot directly in front of door.
- Wide doors.
- # Key code door-lock.
- Barrier-free entrance.
- Spacious room for maneuverability.
- Low storage cubies.
- 2 full-sized beds with open space in the middle.
- Flat screen television.
- Long, roll-up desk with chair.
- Small refrigerator with freezer, microwave and kettle.
- Open power outlets.
- Toilet with grab-bars.
- Roll-up sink.
- Large, double nozzle, roll-in shower with grab-bars.
- Portable, long plastic shower bench.
- Lowered towel rack.
- Two wheelchairs having an open pathway to a bed.
- No hand-held shower nozzle.
- No lowered shower shelf.
- Coat hooks not lowered.
- Shelf with cups and other useful items not lowered.
- HVAC heat/cooling system mounted high on wall.
- No full-length mirror.
The camping spot #10 at the LOGE has been designated as wheelchair accessible, mainly because it’s located on a level, paved pad and has a direct path to the bathrooms. This site has two regular chair and a non-modified picnic table.
The bathrooms and showers are around the corner from this unit, down a short pathway. A fully accessible bathroom is available with grab-bars around the toilet and in the shower. The shower is a roll-in equipped with a hand-held shower nozzle. Guests provide their own soaps and shampoos and perhaps towels also; no shower shelf for items.
*It’s unknown whether the LOGE has one or two portable shower benches. A shower bench is needed for both campers and those staying in a room.